The Best Fire Prevention in Goulding is Fire Control
The U.S. Fire Administration reports that a small flame can turn into a major fire in just 30 seconds. Flames and smoke can fill the house in just a few minutes. SERVPRO of North Pensacola will help you recover from fire damage. We hope you never need that kind of help.
The best fire prevention is fire control.
SERVPRO of North Pensacola notes that the week of October 9, 2019 is Fire Prevention Week.
SERVPRO of North Pensacola offers these Tips for Fire Prevention: Overview
- Items that can catch fire include: dish towels, oven mitts, paper, curtains, wooden spoons, decorations
- Heat sources include: light bulbs, fireplaces, stove tops, furnaces, candles, or electric heaters.
- Keep items that can catch fire at least 3 feet away from heat sources
- Keep kids at least 3 feet away from heat sources
- Turn off heat sources when you leave the home or go to bed
- Never use the oven as a heater
- Have the fireplace chimney inspected & cleaned once a year
SERVPRO of North Pensacola suggests you keep one or more fire extinguishers available.
Remember fire is fast. If there is a fire, leave and bring everyone with you. Call 9-1-1 from outside the home.